Fortnite developer Epic Video games is skipping replace 13.10 and going straight into patch 13.20.
Replace 13.20 has been given a June 30 launch date on PS4, Xbox One, PC, iOS, Android and Nintendo Swap.
Like most main updates, the brand new patch can be accompanied by offline server downtime on all platforms.
Server upkeep will start at 7am BST within the UK, and will final for round two hours.
With the servers offline, followers will be capable to obtain replace 13.20, which is anticipated to make main modifications to the sport.
The information was introduced by Epic Video games on Twitter: “We’re including new flare to the sport. v13.20 arrives Tuesday, June 30. (Sure, we jumped numbers!) Downtime will start at 2 AM ET (06:00 UTC).”
Because the tweet suggests, Epic Video games is gearing up so as to add the Flare Gun to Fortnite as a part of the brand new replace.
In accordance with the early patch notes, followers may also anticipate a variety of bug fixes and high quality of life enhancements for Season 3.
There’s additionally an excellent probability the water on the island will start to recede, as Epic Video games makes modifications to the map.
Map modifications had been promised at first of the season, together with new modes of transportation.
“As time goes on and water recedes, much more areas can be uncovered,” Epic reveals. “And because the roadways develop into extra open, you will uncover new methods to get round.”
The accompanying picture suggests automobiles can be added to Fortnite in a future replace, maybe as early as model 13.20.
New areas are a bit more durable to foretell, however the perception is that model new factors of curiosity can be joined by returning favourites.
As for the replace 13.20 patch notes, Epic has promised to repair issues with emotes, outfits and provide drops.
Take a look at the replace 13.20 patch notes under…
Fortnite replace 13.20 Common patch notes…
• Lacking types for the Specialist Pickaxe and Arroyo Pack Again Bling.
– Some gamers could also be lacking types for the Specialist Pickaxe and Arroyo Pack Again Bling.
• Rage Emote hearth impact remaining on/close to gamers.
– After gamers use the Rage Emote, the Emote’s hearth impact could stay on or close to them.
• Emotes enjoying over Primary Stage music in Social gathering Royale.
– Every so often, Emote music might be heard whereas on the Primary Stage in Social gathering Royale.
• Sandstorm Outfit lacking hair.
– We’re investigating a difficulty the place some gamers may even see Sandstorm lacking her hair when equipping the ‘No Masks No Cowl’ fashion.
Fortnite replace 13.20 Battle Royale patch notes…
• Fall harm from Ziplines when touchdown in shallow water.
– After dropping from a Zipline, gamers could take fall harm when touchdown in shallow water.
• Epic & Legendary SMGs generally can’t be Sidegraded.
– Epic and Legendary SMGs that drop are generally usually are not in a position to be Sidegraded.
• Damaging Marauders counting in direction of Storm Surge.
– Storm Surge might be contributed to by damaging Marauders.
• Chug Splash doesn’t heal when thrown within a bush.
– We’re conscious of a difficulty that’s stopping gamers from gaining the therapeutic impact of Chug Splashes when utilizing them within a bush.
• Provide Drops could generally push loot underneath the map.
– Provide Drops, particularly when present in vaults, could generally push loot inaccessibly underneath the map flooring when opened.