Thank you for your viewing sportsterLIVE coverage of the ICC U19 Women’s T20 World Cup semi-finals between India and New Zealand at Senwes Park, Potchefstroom.
- ⦿India rode Shweta Sherawat’s glorious half-century to an eight-wicket win over New Zealand to reach the final of the inaugural U-19 Women’s T20 World Cup. The lady in blue had to chase 108 targets after Pasha Bichopra took her three wickets and limited the Kiwis to her 107/9 in 20 overs.
- ⦿IND-W- U-19 94/1 in 12 overs: Shweta Sherawat put India in a dominant position with an impressive half-century of 39 pitches on eight hits to the fence. New Zealand must pick a wicket within the cluster to prevent the Indian women from reaching the final.
- ⦿IND-W- U-19 84/1 in 11 overs: Indian women need 21 out of 54 balls and Shweta Sherawat is blindfolded with an undefeated 37-ball 43. Soumya Towari offers good company as the women in blue are the clear favorites to win the match.
- ⦿IND-W- U-19 55/1 in 6 overs: Shefali Verma walked back after the opener fell for 9-ball 10, but in the final 5 overs India scored 47 runs for the loss of just one wicket. Shweta Sehrawat and Soumya Tiwari are hitting well as the former plays the role of accelerator.
- ⦿IND-W- U-19 30/0 in 3 overs: Sherawat was on track, with the scorecard going on another borderline and the timing was excellent to give her team a good start. is disciplined in its approach. A steady start followed by a small amount.
- ⦿IND-W- U-19 21/0 2 Over: Sherawat reached the first border for India and five wide gave India a decent start with 108 runs. Codyre struggles with lines and lengths and ideally wants to make an early breakthrough to keep her side in the game.
- ⦿IND-W- U-19 4/0 in 1 over: Shafali Verma and Sheata Sherawat have started tracking 108 in India. The opening stand is crucial as Verma is key to India’s finals. Both hitters are off the mark and look set to get off to a solid start.
- ⦿NZ-W- U-19 107/9 in 20 Over: OUT! Another runout. Pasha Bichopra scored the ball in a three-wicket hole and the Indian women limited New Zealand to her 107/9 in 20 overs, with Georgia Primer top-scoring with a 32-ball 35. Reserve a place for the final.
- ⦿NZ-W- U-19 19 over 99/8: With one over to go, the New Zealand women are looking to cross the 100-run mark, but India are happy with their disciplined attack with the ball.
- ⦿NZ-W- U-19 92/8 at 18 overs: OUT! Roggenburg is exhausted and India is spread across New Zealand. A top-through from Bass at mid-wicket and Gauche does the rest by beating Bale.
- ⦿NZ-W- U-19 91/7 at 17 overs: OUT! Archana Devi takes the first wicket and New Zealand’s collapse continues like a pack of trumps. On another top edge, this time Primer falls and Pashabi her Chopra makes a good catch deep.
- ⦿NZ-W- U-19 85/6 in 16 overs: OUT! As Kate Irwin leaves for a false shot, Shafari Velma attacks. Kate goes for an ambitious big shot, but gets the top edge as New Zealand continues to slide. 6 down and India really tops.
- ⦿NZ-W- U-19 83/5 in 15 overs: New Zealand avoided a runout, though there was a bit of confusion between Plummer and Irwin. India, however, are better at bowling, attacking by throwing the ball up and the wicket may be right there.
- ⦿NZ-W- U-19 75/5 in 14 overs: Shafali Verma rolls out another brilliant over, giving away just one, as India look to close out New Zealand’s innings. Death bowling requires caution.
- ⦿NZ-W- U-19 74/5 in 13 overs: OUT! Another wicket and Pashabi Chopra has three wickets on the kitten. India is over New Zealand and Irwin is pulling one to Frishita her bus in the middle of the wicket.
- ⦿NZ-W- U-19 66/4 in 12 overs: Shafali Verma got off to a good start giving just three runs in the opening over. New Zealand under pressure.
- ⦿NZ-W- U-19 11 over 63/4: Georgia Plummer and Emma Irwin have jobs in hand as they try to rebuild the innings with wickets falling almost every time.
- ⦿NZ-W- U-19 63/4 in 11 Over: OUT! Chopra strikes and Spinner takes the second wicket by dismissing Izzy Sharpe who hits a full toss straight into the fielders in the middle of the wicket. India to rule the game.
- ⦿NZ-W- U-19 63/3 in 10 overs: Having picked a wicket, Mannat Kashya is looking for another wicket and New Zealand look vulnerable for a quick run. Izzy Sharp and Georgia Plummer are currently at the crease and are about to take the initiative to make women blue on their hind legs.
- ⦿NZ-W- U-19 57/3 in 9 overs: Izzy Sharp put pressure on India with a 6 over Long on Boundary and New Zealand went ahead despite losing a wicket. Momentum swings in both directions as spin plays a big role. The run rate is good and New Zealand looks set to dominate with the skipper in midfield.
- ⦿NZ-W- U-19 47/3 in 8 overs: Mannat Kashyap got off to a good start with 5 runs from 3 overs.
- ⦿NZ-W- U-19 42/3 in 7 Over: OUT! Parshabi Chopra traps a dangerous Isabella Gaze who falls for 22-ball 26 and strikes in her first over. On the rotation of the ball Chopra threw it at length and Gaze went for a pull, missing her ball entirely and getting trapped vertically. before wickets.
- ⦿NZ-W- U-19 40/2 in 6 overs: Isabella Gaze is dealing with boundaries, crushing Sonam Yadav through cover in the fourth boundary as New Zealand accelerate after losing two quick wickets. Sonam Yadav tries to hit the stumps, but he goes through the air quickly, making life a little easier for Batswoman in the mid-game as the border comes easily. , New Zealand women are active.
- ⦿NZ-W- U-19 5 over 27/2: Isabella Gaze hits Titus Sadhu on a counterattack and hits 3 Boundaries in an over. Her 12 runs in overs and Black her caps, Gaze rebuilds in very good shape.
- ⦿NZ-W- U-19 4 over 15/2: Mannat Kashyap and Titas Sadhu each picked wickets for India’s U-19 girls to get off to a brilliant start. The track helped the turn by taking two early wickets as Kashyap bowled a beautiful line buying a spin and bounce. Primer wins the first boundary of the inning because there is.
- ⦿NZ-W U-19 8/2 Out with 3 overs! Sadhu traps McLeod’s plumb forward as India removes both openers in the first 13 balls. Another successful over ends as India tails up.
- ⦿NZ-W U-19 5/1 2 over: Left-arm spinner Manat Kashyap shares a new ball. MacLeod survives! She managed to pull it up and go past Frishita Bass at midwicket. Wicket! His sharp catch by Soumya Tiwari in the slip sees the back of Browning, New Zealand’s top scorer in the tournament. A soft signal was given and the third referee was also satisfied with the replay. Dropped by Gongadi Trisha! The first opportunity in the deep begs. Georgia Plummer breathes.
- ⦿NZ-W U-19 2/0 in 1 Over: Titus Sadhu opens bowling. Anna Browning strikes with Emma McLeod on the other side. With little movement, the pacers try to test the hitters on the line just outside the stumps. India has four fielders on offside, with Browning slipping into place. Both hitters miss the mark.
It’s time for the national anthem. New Zealand tops.
The Potchefstroom is very hot. A fresh surface that has never been used in a tournament before. The lawn is spread evenly, so you can expect ease of play.
IND-W U19: Shweta Sehrawat, Shafali Verma (c), Soumya Tiwari, Gongadi Trisha, Richa Ghosh (w), Hrishita Basu, Titas Sadhu, Mannat Kashyap, Archana Devi, Parshavi Chopra, Sonam Yadav
NZ-W U19: Emma McLeod, Anna Browning, Georgia Prymer, Isabella Gaze (w), Izzy Sharp (c), Emma Irwin, Kate Irwin, Paige Roggenberg, Natasha Cordier, Cary Knight, Abigail Hotton
Lisa McCabe (on the field), Sarah Bartlett (on the field), Niyamour Rashid (umpire)
The Indian U-19 women’s team won the toss and decided to throw the ball first.
India to face New Zealand At the first semi-final of the ICC U-19 Women’s T20 World Cup held at Senwes Park in Potchefstroom, South Africa today.
The Indian women finished first in Group 1 to secure the final four spots. They will face New Zealand, who finished second in the other pool despite remaining undefeated in the tournament.
Meanwhile, England will face Australia in the second semi-final. Both semi-finals will be held on January 27.
The winners of these two matches will face off in Sunday’s final, also at Potchefstroom.
Where can I watch the live streaming of the ICC U-19 Women’s T20 World Cup Semi-Finals, India vs New Zealand?
fan code is streaming all matches of the U-19 Women’s T20 World Cup, and will continue to stream the semi-finals and finals.
Indian Women’s U19: Shafali Verma (c), Shweta Sehrawat, Richa Ghosh (w), Soumya Tiwari, Gongadi Trisha, Hrishita Basu, Titas Sadhu, Mannat Kashyap, Archana Devi, Parshavi Chopra, Sonam Yadav, Hurley Gala, Sonia Mendhiya, Shabnam MD, Falak Naz , Soppadandy Yashasuri
New Zealand Women U19: Anna Browning, Emma McLeod, Georgia Prymer, Isabella Gaze (w), Izzy Sharp (c), Tash Wakelin, Kate Irwin, Paige Roggenberg, Natasha Codia, Abigail Hotton, Kaley Knight , Kate Chandler, Olivia Anderson, Louisa Kotkamp, Emma Irwin
#India #Zealand #highlights #U19 #Womens #T20 #World #Cup #semifinals #India #beat #Zealand #reach #final