Jack Schlossberg is virtually his late uncle, John F. Kennedy Jr.’s twin! There’s much more to Jack than his dashing attractiveness, although.
1. Jack Schlossberg, 26, reportedly has a crush on Kendall Jenner. Throughout Kim Kardashian‘s cowl story interview for the Could problem of Vogue journal, the article’s writer Jonathan Van Meter wrote, “At one level, Kim is holding court docket in a sitting space simply outdoors her bed room. Somebody from the crew mentions that the very good-looking younger John Bouvier Kennedy Schlossberg, son of Caroline, reportedly has a crush on her half-sister Kendall, and Kim’s eyes twinkle on the prospect of colluding over some dynastic matchmaking.”
We will perceive why — Jack is his uncle’s look-alike. Jack is the spitting picture of his late uncle, John F. Kennedy, Jr. It’s to the purpose that it’s uncanny. Jack is the youngest son of Caroline Kennedy, and the late President Kennedy and Jackie Onassis‘s solely grandson. JFK Jr. died in 1999, when he was simply 38 years previous, and Jack was six. Significantly, although, the hair, eyes and jawline make them virtually similar. Simply try, within the photograph above, what John Jr. appeared like when he was Jack’s age. Crazier hair, however whole twins in any other case!
2. He’s lived in Japan for years. Jack’s following in his mom’s footsteps by coming into public service after graduating from Yale in 2015 with a level in Japanese historical past. Caroline was the US Ambassador to Japan throughout the Obama administration, and Jack lived abroad in Japan along with her. In his speech as host of the JFK Profile In Braveness Awards in 2017, Jack spoke about his expertise:
“I discovered quite a bit about Japan. However an important factor I discovered was about my very own nation,” Jack mentioned. “It was one thing I had been instructed all my life however by no means absolutely grasped. I noticed how individuals all over the world see America: a beacon of alternative, stability and energy in a world of uncertainty. America’s historic function has been simply that. America, as President Kennedy as soon as described it ‘has all the time been a lantern at midnight for many who love freedom however are persecuted, in distress, or in want.’”
3. He’s a political author. One other similarity between Jack and his uncle: political writing. John Jr. was the writer of George, a now-defunct political journal out of Washington, DC. Jack writes about politics, with bylines within the Washington Put up, Time, and Politico. His sister, Tatiana Schlossberg, 27, is a reporter for The New York Instances.
4. He based a non-profit in eighth grade. Properly, now we really feel insufficient. Jack’s an excellent go-getter who co-founded the non-profit RelightNY whereas he was nonetheless in center faculty. The group, based in 2007, offers energy-efficient gentle bulbs to low-income households round NYC and promotes environmental consciousness. Wow!
5. He’s a volunteer EMT. As if he couldn’t get cuter, Jack could be very into volunteering. He’s really a volunteer EMT in NYC. There’s an opportunity if you happen to’re in an emergency, Jack will come to assist!